Individual Well-Being is the Driving Force to Successful Social Contribution
According to the World Health Organization, 25 percent of the population, i.e., 1 in 4 around the world suffers from a form of serious mental illness at some stage in their lives. And these people need some level of medical attention. But it does not mean the other 75% have no issues in life. They are most likely experiencing burden and stress in life.
Stress can stem from issues with work, family, relationships, a trauma from the past, or anything else that is unbalancing. Being stressed will compromise the well-being of anyone and those who are around them. If one continues being exposed to stress and ignoring it, it will lead to a devastating mental and/or physical condition. Before this happens, something has to be done about it. It is very important for an individual to experience well-being at physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual level. Only with personal well-being can one be in the position to embrace social and work place responsibility, and to make effective contribution to society.
Practicing in Japan, Healing Space Kashiopia provides services to corporate and individuals. The corporate package starts with team orientated seminars in order to introduce the concept of life-coaching, then break down to individual sessions. Singular clients go immediately to one-to-one session.
The process of Life-Coaching
1. Determination of the issues
2. Analysis of feelings and thoughts
3. Assessment of the meaning of the current situation
4. Healing from negative influences
5. Evaluation of possible solutions
6. Determination of the goal and direction
The aim of Life Coaching at Healing Space Kashiopia is to provide individuals new awareness about what is happening or has happened during the situation under discussion. It will shed new light on old emotional problems, reveal negative aspects of relationships, and suggest parts of life or personality that are being neglected, helping people to make more balanced, insightful decisions for the next step. Such a process will empower individuals to embrace a more fulfilling existence.
The first step of healing and self-growth is to talk openly about issues in a safe environment. Ordinary psychotherapy normally takes several sessions to create a rapport – a relationship with trust between the therapist and clients, before clients feel comfortable enough to express deeply buried issues and inner desire. This can be a matter of a few weeks. At Healing Space Kashiopia, while utilizing academic psychotherapeutic techniques, Card Reading is employed as a powerful psychoanalysis tool. Despite the general perception of “fortune telling”, card reading does not determine anyone’s destiny. As every cards is an archetype of human experience and psyche, meanings and interpretations of any card will apply to anyone at any point in life. It functions as a cue card for clients to open up and talk more freely. In other words, with a good psychoanalysis tool, the process of life coaching can be carried out effectively in a relatively short period of time.
About Kazway Kashiopia
Being international is a key strength of mine. I was born and raised in Japan. Then I spent more than half my life overseas leaving home at the age of 16, living 8 years in the USA, 8 years in Norway, coming back to Japan and working in Tokyo for 5 years, then 8 years in South Africa afterwards. I have recently come back to Japan at the beginning of this year (2019) in order to share my international experience and awareness combined with Life-Coaching.
I have many interests and passions in life. First of all, I love to learn. I have international academic accreditation with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Pre-Medicine, (BSc University of Utah in the USA, 1998), followed by a Master’s degree in Applied Psychology, (MSc University of Liverpool in the UK, 2017). Furthermore I hold certifications in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Positive Psychology, Crystal Healing, Art therapy, Kinesiology and Tapping.
Besides the academic background, what became the foundation of my career is a deck of cards called Tarot. I have been involved with Tarot cards over 30 years both as a creator and reader. When I first encountered the concept of Tarot at the age of 14, my first inspiration was that I wanted to create my own deck by understanding every card to the depth and drawing them out. It took many years of learning philosophy, psychology, mysticism of the East and West including Qabalah, Astrology, and Alchemy to name but a few. My own Tarot card deck was published and sold internationally in 2014, receiving praises internationally for its quality and accuracy by Tarot users around the world. I am currently working on the Second Edition which is to be published sometime in 2020.
Contact Kazway (firstname.lastname@example.org)